Tuesday, December 30, 2014

CEAL Website Back Online

As noted in my recent post, the CEAL Website was hacked last week. I took steps to secure our server, and have now restored the site (click to view the CEAL website).


CEAL Server Folder administrators: 

For now access to the CEAL server is limited to me, as I am testing our site to make sure there is no further problem. No FTP access to your folders on the server is available. I am currently developing a new system to allow you to administer your folders with less risk to the CEAL server.

About one or two weeks from now (as soon as possible), I will contact you with new information about how to update your CEAL server folder. Thanks for your patience.

Let me know if you have questions or concerns.

Yours truly,
Rob Britt
Chair, CEAL Library Technology Committee
rrbritt@uw.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment